Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
7-Night Split to Dubrovnik Deluxe Cruise
Split - Hvar Island - Vis Island - Korcula Island - Mljet National Park - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
7-Night Split to Dubrovnik Deluxe Cruise
A fantastic Deluxe Cruise from the medieval Croatian city of Split to charming Dubrovnik, where you explore the magnificent Croatian coastline and tranquil Dalmatian islands on a state-of-the-art ship.
You will enjoy a high level of personalized service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences. This captivating cruise includes stops in Slano/ Ston, Mljet National Park, Korcula Island, Vis Island, Hvar Island. Enjoy magnificent cities, breathtaking nature and pristine coastline on board this deluxe ship.
At a Glance
- Enjoy a Deluxe Cruise from the magnificent, medieval city of Split to glittering Dubrovnik, visiting a hand-picked selection of magnificent & charming islands
- Inspirational Guided walking tours of the charming towns of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar & Korcula
- Guided tour of the breathtaking Mljet National Park & visit to the tranquil salt lakes
- Experience the extraordinary Blue Cave, the pearl of untouched nature
- Sumptuous breakfast & 4-course lunch, prepared by our talented local chefs
- Welcome Cocktail Evening & Captain's farewell Dinner with live local entertainment
- Sample the delicious Croatian cuisine in a choice of delightful restaurants, whilst enjoying a sunset over the Adriatic
- Various tasting experiences such as fresh oysters at a unique oyster farm & wine tasting experiences at a family winery
- Private airport transfers to and from the ship in Dubrovnik & Split
Itinerary - B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner T: Tasting
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbour. Check in from 14.00 hrs. After checking in you can relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. After the tour, return to the ship for a Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow passengers. Overnight in Split.
SPLIT - BOL - HVAR (B, L)
After breakfast we depart for the charming island of Brač. A swim stop is planned at the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol has become a popular tourist destination and offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome to all visitors. After lunch we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar. This is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic Sea and is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. The afternoon arrival is followed by a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks. Overnight in the port.
HVAR - VIS (B, L, T)
Early morning we cruise towards the beautiful Biševo, to visit the magnificent Blue cave. Entrance fee is EUR15 per person. The visit to the cave depends on weather conditions. The cruise then continues to the island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. A visit to Vis would not be complete without sampling some exquisite local wines from a family winery. Overnight in the port of Vis.
VIS – KORCULA (B, L)
Our cruise makes an early morning departure and heads towards the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Lunch is served on board so that you can relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by an English speaking guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. Overnight in Korčula.
KORCULA - MLJET (B, L)
The next morning we continue to cruise further south towards the island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire if you want to explore the area that surrounds the National Park. Overnight in port Polača or Pomena.
MLJET - SLANO/ STON (B, L, T, D)
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy. Transfer to the ship for overnight. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
SLANO - DUBROVNIK (B, L)
On the final day of the cruise we make an early morning departure to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Before reaching Gruž harbour we take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre, as lunch is served on deck. After docking, you can join a guided walking tour of this magnificent city followed by free time at your leisure. Enjoy the evening having dinner in one of Dubrovnik’s excellent local eateries. Overnight in port.
SATURDAY - DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out is by 9am with a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport, after a memorable cruise.
- Comfortable Deluxe ship with just 38 passengers in total
- Private arrival and departure transfers from and to the respective airports
- 7 Night cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- Half Board including daily buffet breakfast, 4 course set lunch and daily fresh fruit
- Unlimited filtered water and daily afternoon tea and biscuits
- A choice of wine, beer of soft drink with your lunch
- 3-Course welcome dinner with cocktail
- Captain’s evening dinner with live entertainment
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik city walls
- Guided tour and entrance to the Mljet National Park
- Includes guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- On board lectures
- Free WiFi on-board
- Daily cabin service & luggage handling
Departure Dates 2021 - Split to Dubrovnik
- May 15, 29
- June 12, 26
- July 10, 24
- August 7, 21
- September 4, 12, 18
- October 2
Departure Dates 2022 - Split to Dubrovnik
- May 7, 21
- June 4, 18
- July 2, 16, 30
- August 13, 27
- September 10, 24
- October 8
Deluxe7 DaysMV Black Swan ShipFrom: $1,323
Deluxe7 DaysMS Stella MarisFrom: $1,806
Deluxe10 DaysMS Desire ShipFrom: $2,893