Our Cruise in Confidence Guarantee Read More
Croatia Cruises to Hvar
Hvar is one of the most popular islands off the mainland of southern Croatia. The island is rich in history and culture but today, it’s a hub of open-air local restaurants and trendy bars make it one of the most attractive cosmopolitan Croatian islands. The night can be enjoyed sampling local craft beers and wines made from surrounding vineyards.
Our luxury Croatia cruises allow you the opportunity to explore Hvar both day and night. Historic buildings, ancient monuments, churches, and town squares can be enjoyed during a guided walking tour or by simply wandering the cobbled streets, falling in love with the charm and history as you do so.
Key attractions in Hvar include Hvar’s cathedral, the Hvar Fortress, the Dominican monastery, and the Franciscan monastery to name a few. During the summer months with warm weather and long evenings, these landmarks can be enjoyed at your own pace. Other things to do in Hvar include visiting a local vineyard to find out what makes the island a great place for wine production. Of course, sampling the local wines is just part of the tour.
Local olive farms are also worth visiting or taking a tour around. On route, pass through contrasting landscapes like old, charming villages and bright, delicious lavender fields. Even further inland, stunning views out to the Adriatic Sea and over to neighboring islands like Brac and Korcula can be enjoyed.
Book with us for added reassurance
- 100% ATOL & ABTOT Financial Protection
- Covid-safe Procedures
- Croatia Cruise & Yacht Experts
- 98% Positive Client Feedback
- 24/7 Local Ground Support
- Onboard MV Memories ShipVisiting: Split -Sibenik - Krka - Vis - Hvar - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS Stella MarisVisiting: Dubrovnik - Split - Mali Losinj - Pula - Brijuni National Park - Rovinj - Porec
- Onboard MS Splendid ShipVisiting: Split - Omis - Pucisca - Korcula - Mljet National Park - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS PremierVisiting: Zadar - Sali - Kornati National Park/Krka National Park - Mljet - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MV Maritimo ShipVisiting: Opatija - Rab - Zadar - Krka Waterfalls - Sibenik - Split - Metkovic - Korcula - Dubrovnik
- Onboard MS Desire ShipVisiting: Split - Brac (Bol) - Hvar - Makarska - Brac (Pucisca) - Split